The Site is owned and operated by Decor Floor CEE SRL, CUI: RO17862213, J40/9675/2015 (the ‘Company’, ‘us’, ‘our’, or ‘we’).
These Terms and Conditions set forth the terms and conditions under which you are authorized to use The Site, and any sub-domains and mobile versions (collectively, the ‘Site’).
Through your use of our Site, you consent to the practices described in these Terms and Conditions.
To the extent additional rules or guidelines affect your use of our Site, those rules and guidelines are hereby incorporated by reference into these Terms and Conditions.
By using any of our Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately stop using it.
As a condition of your right to use our site, you represent that you are of legal age and that you are not a person barred from accessing the Digital Services under the laws of Romania or any other country.
The general Terms and Conditions are available to any participant/guest at any time for consultation, on the https://www.design-festival.ro/ website.
During their use in this document, the defined terms have the meaning agreed in this section, unless they are otherwise defined in this document:
- Guest/Participant: the person who register on the website and attend Design Festival 2021 edition
- Duration of the Festival: the duration of any Festival that corresponds to the period of time between the beginning and the end of the Festival, which is 4-6 August 2021. Design Festival reserves the right to organize programs or to provide services for the duration of the Festival.
- Organizer / DECOR FLOOR CEE SRL, a Romanian company, with headquarters in Bucharest, Dimitrie Pompeiu Boulevard, no. 5-7, 2nd district, Romania, Trade Register Registration Number, J40/9675/2015, VAT Number RO17862213.
- Service: any service provided by Organizer or its Contracting Partners within the Festival or in connection with it, for free.
- Site: DESIGN FESTIVAL website, respectively https://www.design-festival.ro/
- Festival area: any of the locations where the Festival takes place (Padurea Baneasa).
CHOOSING THE DAY IN WHICH YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN
For the 4 – 5 AUGUST 2021 Festival Edition, the guest will be able to express his option to participate in this edition until 25 July, 2021. The guest has the obligation to select from the Online Check-in Platform, the Festival day in which he wishes to participate. By checking the terms and conditions, the guest undertakes to read and comply with the Terms and Conditions of the day in which he chooses to participate. In order to be granted access to the Festival Area, the guest has the obligation to make the online check-in on the website.
In order to use the Website, the participants agree to provide accurate information on themselves, as specified in the user registration section, and agree to provide this information correctly and completely.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION OF THE SITE
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or any portion of the use of our Site with or without notice to you. We will not be liable if we choose to exercise this right. You acknowledge and accept that we do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Site, or that operation of our Sites will be uninterrupted or error free. You understand that usage of our Site may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTION OF THE EVENT
In the event that the event is canceled or rescheduled for external reasons beyond the control or serious fault of the Organizer or falling under force majeure or fortuitous event, the Guest will have the right to participate in the rescheduled edition. To the extent that the event could not be rescheduled in the same year, the validity period of the registration will be automatically extended with the period corresponding to a new edition. Force majeure or fortuitous event means any external event such as, but not limited to: storms, threats or risk of terrorist attack, decisions of public authorities, whether legitimate or illegitimate, epidemics, pandemics, accidents, explosions, fires, floods, torrential rains, earthquakes, social conflicts, major short circuits, high risk of harm to public health, decisions of the authorities or any other cases that cannot be foreseen at the time of announcing the next year’s edition or removed by reasonable diligence and caution of the Organizer. The organizer reserves his right to change the venue of the event to the same geographical area, to the extent that it considers it appropriate or necessary and undertakes to notify the guests in such a case.
We commit not to transmit the user’s personal data to third parties that are not involved in the organization of the event, and to use them only for establishing contact with our customers and informing them about certain aspects related to the functions of our Site and our offers and services.
Nevertheless, the Organizer has the right to transfer certain information of event registrants and attendees to its event sponsors. Sponsors of a Organizer event are provided a “Pre-Event List” for event staffing purposes. The list contains e-mail address, job level, industry, and company name of individuals that have registered for the event.
The processing of your personal data, taken over the video cameras and the drone, takes place whenever you are in the Festival, and by participating at this Festival the Participant explicitly gives his consent for this processing.
Also, the concerts as well as the entire festival can be video recorded or photographed by our contractual partners, for marketing and advertising purposes. The Organizer holds the rights of image over the entire Festival and may use the photo and video images taken both by its own staff and by the participants, in various materials made during the Festival. Participants are not entitled, within the limits of the legal provision, to make claims against Decor Floor CEE SRL concerning recordings and their publication as set out above.
According to the EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) individuals can exercise the following rights: the right to be informed, the right of access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure, the right to restrict processing, the right to data portability and the right to object to processing their data. For the exercise of these rights you can address a written request to DECOR FLOOR CEE SRL, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may not engage in any of the following with regard to the Site (including without limitation posting or transmitting content through the Site), and you agree not to use the Site to:
- violate or encourage the violation of any local, state, national, or international law or regulation;
- impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or privacy, or other right of any party, or distribute any content you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- disrupt or interfere with the security or use of the Site or any websites or content linked to them;
- attempt to reverse engineer or otherwise derive or obtain the code in any form for any software used in the Site;
- engage in any activity that interferes with any third party’s ability to use or enjoy the SiteFurther, without our written consent, you may not:
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit for any commercial purpose any Company content or any use of or access to the Site;
- use any high volume, automated, or electronic means (including, without limitation, robots, spiders, scripts, or other automated devices) to access or copy our Site;
- deep link to the Site for any purpose; or frame the Site, place pop-up windows over any content, or otherwise affect the display of the Site.
SECURITY AND HEALTH
Given the size of the Festival, the Organizer shall take the appropriate measures so that the Participant are informed on the prevention and protection measures and activities in the Festival Area. Everyone must behave in a civilized manner towards the other Festival Participants.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. You are encouraged to check this page regularly for changes to the Terms and Conditions. Modifications will become effective immediately upon being posted to our Site, without further notice to you. Your continued use of any of our Site after such modifications are posted constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such modifications, and you may not amend these Terms and Conditions.